Why Work Here?
The Mold Pros are an industry leader in assessing and treating Indoor Air Quality concerns. We offer a great benefit package, room for advancement in a rapidly growing industry and a challenging but enjoyable career that helps others.
Are you honest, a team-player, have a good work ethic and want to make a difference? If so, The Mold Pros could be the place for you!
$15 to $20 hourly, Based on experience.
401K with matching, medical, dental and vision Insurance with employer contributions, paid time off.
· Inspecting structures for moisture damage and microbial contamination.
· Perform environmental sampling such as fungal, bacterial, mycotoxin and other environmental sampling.
· Restoring properties that have been damaged by fire, water, mold or natural disaster
· Perform remediations and mitigations efficiently and per protocol
· Be able to use hand tools.
· Be able to operate and maintain restoration equipment such as dehumidifiers, air scrubbers, extractors, and vacuums.
· Communicate all details of the project to Remediation Specialist and Branch Operations Manager
· Ability to work in confined spaces
· Prior restoration experience preferred but not required.
· Ability to wear personal protective equipment per OSHA regulations
· Operate and maintain water mitigation and remediation equipment
· Be willing to travel overnight up to 25% of the time
· Clean driving record
· Active driver’s license
· Must be able to pass a background check
· GED or equivalent
About The Mold Pros Inc.
The Mold Pros is a national environmental services company specializing in indoor air quality assessment and remediations. Established in 2009, we have served health care providers, commercial real estate professionals, property managers and homeowners address concerns by identifying and treating unhealthy indoor environments. Our property inspections include inspection and sampling for water damage, mold, bacteria, toxin and volatile organic compounds. Environmental treatments include eco-friendly enzyme and botanical based solutions for microbial contaminations.
Our trained team of professionals understand environmental illnesses and have a proven track record of resolving indoor air quality concerns where traditional mold remediations have failed.
The Mold Pros team members are provided with extensive training and industry certifications. We offer great benefits including matching 401k,health, vision and dental insurance. Paid time off and advancement opportunities are additional benefits of being part of The Mold Pros team.
Tracy Bumpers, HR Director
(239) 202-0303 (Direct)